SigNET PDA102R Induction Loop System, Small Room Kit (Covers 50m Sq)
SigNET's new PDA102 audio frequency induction loop amplifier is ideal for any application requiring restricted or small
PDA102R ideal for small room applications where equipment needs be mounted above suspended ceilings, etc.
Available in a variety of cost-effective kit formats, it includes a 3.5mm microphone input (with 9V phantom power) and a unique ‘Outreach' input which allows the connection of multiple microphone and line level inputs via a series of single gang audio connector plates.
The amplifier's input(s) can be easily adjusted for optimum performance using the rotary level control provided on its front and an adjustable drive control is also included, allowing the amplifier's output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of any room.
The PDA102's state-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks. The amplifier's true current mode amplification circuitry guarantees excellent and consistent sound quality for the hearing impaired.
The amplifier is designed to be freestanding or wall-mounted using the keyholes provided and installation is further aided by the provision of two setup indicators (Peak and Limit) and a Power on LED.
- Ideal for ticket counters, desktops, TV lounges, interview rooms, etc
- Provides max. square room coverage of 49m2 (7m x 7m).
- Kitted ‘counter loop' version provides approximately 1.2m2 coverage).
- Attractive, compact design
- Includes one 3.5mm microphone input with 9V phantom power
- Compatible with SigNET's unique ‘Outreach plate' audio input extension system (allows the connection of up to 10 additional mic. or line level inputs via a series of separately available audio connector plates)
- Input Limit, Output Peak and Power On indicators
- Adjustable Limit and Drive controls
- Compact free-standing design with keyholes provided for optional wall-mounting
- Available in a variety of cost-effective kit formats that are suitable for use in ticket counters, small meeting rooms and TV lounges (see overleaf for full details)
- Designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with the requirements of BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.