Shure BLX24 Wireless Vocal System with PG58 Channel 38
The most accessible wireless Shure vocal microphone for elevating sound quality combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust. With rack-mount receiver.
The BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
- Selectable frequencies: Up to 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan: Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal,
- BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: No
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4,
- BLX88: LED,
- BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Small to medium stages
- Operating Range: 91 m (line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524-865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50-15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) - +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4R: 12-15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.