Shure PG24USB Vocal Side-Address Condenser USB
Cardioid condenser vocal mic, engineered specifically for voice, can simply be connected with a computer for refined reproduction of lead vocals.
What is the PG42USB best suited to?
The PG42USB has been designed and optimized for lead vocals. It plugs into a computer USB port for the simplicity of digital recording and features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. It is ideal to be used in home and professional recording studios.
What are the features?
Integrated pre-amp with mic gain control
Monitor mix control for zero latency
No need for addional soundcard
Plug & play (no drivers or additional software required)
Will it work with my computer?
The PG42USB is compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000 and Max OS X (10.1 or later).
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring with real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule with voice tailored frequency response
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a shock mount and carrying case
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -29 dBFS/PakHz
- Sound Pressure:
Pad Off: 120dB
Pad On: 135dB
- Weight: 453g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.