Shure PG52-XLR Bass Drum Microphone
Clearance Sale Item Available
The PG52 cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone is a professional quality microphone designed with rugged durability and excellent sound for use in low frequency applications.
What is the PG52 best suited to?
It's an instrument microphone tuned to capture a low-end punch such as from a kick drum. This would be an ideal choice for an amateur/semi-pro looking for an introduction in to Shure.
What does the PG52 package include?
It includes an intergrated stand mount and an xlr cable.
How does this PG compare to other Kick Drum mics?
The PG52 shares some of the performance qualities and durability of the premium BETA52A, used by established professional musicians all over the world.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable and storage bag.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.