Shure BETA54 Headworn Condenser, Supercardioid
The Beta 54 headworn vocal microphone features a smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. Its supercardioid design provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection. It's a premium headworn microphone that is ideal for lead and backing vocals on stage and for live recording applications. Comes with 3 pin XLR connection.
How does this microphone compare to the Beta53? Both mics look similar, using the same ultra thin design. The Beta53 has a flat response and is omnidirectional, making it more suitable for spoken word in quieter environments, whereas the Beta54 has a tailored response and is supercardioid, making it more suitable for vocals in loud environments such as on stage.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless application.
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52 dBV/Pa / 2,5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 39 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure:
- Wired: 149 dB
- Wireless: 144 dB
- 1 RPM626 In-Line Preamp
- 1 Headband
- 2 Snap-fit Foam Windscreen
- 2 Standard Protective Cap
- 1 Swiveling Lapel Clip
- 2 Boom Holder
- 1 Logo Pad
- 1 Plastic Carrying Case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.