Shure QLX-D Receiver
Featuring transparent 24 bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 is a half-rack digital wireless receiver for use with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems. Ideal for presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship, the QLXD4 combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies and one-touch sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac.
- Up to 72 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- Automatic Channel Scan quickly finds the cleanest frequency
- IR sync deploys selected frequency to transmitter
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers
- Networked Channel Scan configures open frequencies for all connected receivers
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼” instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Professional-grade rack hardware included
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.