Shure ULX-D4Q Diversity Quad Channel Digital Receiver
The new ULXD4D quad channel digital receiver packs four channels of wireless into one rack space, with individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel. Like the single-channel, half-rack ULXD4 digital receiver, the new dual and quad receivers feature fully digital audio processing and RF transmission as well as AES 256-bit encryption.
High Density Mode (designed for high channel count applications requiring a working range up to 30 metres), allows operating up to 560 (five hundred & sixty) channels in 72 MHz, respectively 63 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel. High Density mode optimizes the system's output power and digital RF filtering to reduce its spectral footprint from 350 kHz to 125 kHz, with no loss of sound quality. This allows ULX-D systems be tuned to frequencies that are much closer together without interfering with each other.
Even in Standard mode, up to 22 ULX-D systems can operate in 8 MHz.
- Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Up to 72 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds and prioritizes the cleanest frequencies to be manually deployed to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack Frequency Diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs. Use each channel's gain adjustment to reach the desired mix.
- DanteTM digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Wireless Workbench® 6 software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control AMX/Crestron control
- Compatible with the AXT600 AxientTM Spectrum Manager
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Ethernet cable included
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0,32 A max.
- Battery status: Yes
- Spurious Rejection: >80 dB, typical
- Connector Type: BNC
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Bias Voltage: 12 - 13 V DC, 150 mA maximum, per antenna
- Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)
- Configuration: XLR: Balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio -)
- Impedance: 100 Ω
- Full Scale Output: LINE setting= +18 dBV, MIC setting= -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Network Interface: Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length: 100 m
RF CASCADE OUTPUT
- Connector Type: BNC: For connection of 1 additional receiver
- Configuration: Unbalanced, passive
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 482 mm x 274 mm, H x W x D
- Weight: 3,45 kg, without antennas
- Housing: Steel; Extruded Aluminum
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0,32 A max.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.