Shure MX202 B/S Black Mini-Condenser Microphone
The MX202 Microflex miniature microphone offers great sound quality and accurate sound reproduction in an unobtrusive overhead microphone.It is easy to aim and features a non-twist cable and is perfect for speakers & choirs. There are a range of interchangeable capsules available. The preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The new Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Best suited for speech but also great for hihat and overhead.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- New RF filtering
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Omnidirectional, Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): Cardioid -35 dBV/Pa; Omnidirectional: -27.5 dBV/Pa; Supercardioid -33.5 dBV/Pa / Cardioid 17.8 mV; Omnidirectional: 42.2 mV; Supercardioid 21.1 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Cardioid: 28.0 dB(A)
- Supercardioid: 26.5 dB(A)
- Omnidirectional: 20.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure:
- Cardioid: 124.2 dB
- Supercardioid: 122.7 dB
- Omnidirectional: 116.7 dB
- Black Mini-Condenser for Overhead Miking, 30-foot Cable, In-Line Preamp, Microphone Stand Adapter
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.