Shure MX412/S 12 Inch Gooseneck, Supercardioid Microphone
The MX412 and MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphones provide the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from, Microflex Gooseneck microphones feature high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
Interchangeable cartridge -
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Available options -
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs. Each Microflex Gooseneck microphone comes with a complete installation kit, including locking metal and foam ball windscreens, snap-in and shock-mount microphone stand adapters.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5cm) and 18 inch (45.7cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Omnidirectional, Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz): Cardioid -33.5dBV/Pa; Omnidirectional: -28.0dBV/Pa; Supercardioid -32.5dBV/Pa / Cardioid 21.1mV/Pa; Omnidirectional: 39.8mV/Pa; Supercardioid 23.7mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
- Sound Pressure:
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.