Sennheiser Speech Line Handheld e865 Set DW-3-UK R With Rackmounts
Speech Line Digital Wireless is a presentation solution dedicated to speech. The digital wireless microphone system is a future-proof solution that's easy to set up, use and manage. A microphone which lets the presenter concentrate on their words, not on the technology.
SpeechLine Digital Wireless comprises of mobile transmitters (handheld or bodypack) tailored for presentation, speech optimized microphone capsules (condenser capsules, lavalier or headworn microphone)and an easy-to-integrate stationary receiver. For convenience,the system relies on lithium-ion technology with a battery lifetime of more than 15 h and flexible charging solutions of multi-device chargers or USB-charging on the fly. Thanks to the Automatic Frequency Management, the system always finds a free frequency (no frequency planning is necessary anymore). The Automatic Interference Management always maintains a stable connection, which makes the system very reliable. The Automatic Sensitivity Management makes the setup even more convenient, no more gain settings are required.
With seamless network integration the system can be controlled via AMX, Crestron or a dedicated remote control software, which makes SpeechLine DW easy to monitor and to manage.
For secure communication, SpeechLine Digital Wireless uses the secure advanced 256-bit AES encryption for secure wireless transmission. Due to the 1.9 GHz frequency range SpeechLine DW is the future proof investment and already DD ready. Moreover, the 1.9 GHz is license free and requires no registration.
The sleek but robust SL Handheld DW is optimized for speech in presentations or lectures where every word matters.
The SL Handheld Set includes the handheld transmitter, stationary receiver and everything to use or install. It comes wiht the MME 865 condensor capsule - so not just a capsule, but the best capsule for speech.
All sets also come with rechargeable accupacks with up to 15 hrs of operating time. The accupack is also USB rechargeable, the cable is in the box, the USB socket is presumably just a step away from you.
The two types of sets are either Rackmount Sets (-R version), which come with everything needed for rack mounting, or Case Sets (-C version), in a transport case - without rackmounts, if you do not want to install the receiver.
- Automatic frequency and interference management
- Speech optimized condenser microphone capsule
- Clear and easy focused user interface
- Long operation time (up to 15 hours)
- Advanced power management and Li-Ion rechargeables
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption
- Remote controllable
- Frequency response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 152 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion typ. 0.1 %
- Transducer principle Condenser
- Power consumption 350 mA
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 90 dB(A)
- RF output power adaptive, up to 250 mW (country-specific)
- Operating time Accupack: typ. 15 h
- batteries: typ. 10 h
- Power supply 12 V DC
- Antenna connector 2 x reverse SMA
- Audio output level (balanced) max. -18 dBu, typ. -24 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced) max. +6 dBu
- Dynamic range > 120 dB(A)
- Frequency range Eu: 1,880 to 1,900 MHz
- Usa: 1,920 to 1,930 MHz
- Brazil: 1,910 to 1,920 MHz
- Taiwan: 1,880 to 1,895 MHz
- Japan: 1,893 to 1,906 MHz
- Sensitivity 1,6 mV/Pa
- Sampling rates 24 bit/48 kHz
- Connection Audio out: XLR 3M
- Audio out: 2x RCA
- Network: RJ 45
What's in the box?
- SL Handheld DW
- MME 865 capsule
- BA 10 rechargable battery
- GA 4 Rackmount Kit
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.