Sennheiser MKH 800
The MKH 800 condenser microphone is the first microphone to fully utilise the wider frequency response and dynamic range of the new high bitrate standard of advanced digital recording systems (for example SACD). Featuring five switchable pick-up patterns, the MKH 800 is a superior microphone for any recording application, offering high clarity and the absolute minimum colouration.
- Extended frequency response up to 50 kHz
- Wide, flat frequency response
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise, wide dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- LED for on-axis alignment
- Anodised light metal body
- Current consumption: 3 mA
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 136 (142)dB / 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level: 10dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 20dB
- Dimensions: Ø 27 x 176mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 30.....50000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 40 mV/Pa +- 1dB
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 Ohm
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4V Phantom
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.