Sennheiser SKM100-845 Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone Transmitter, Channel 38
The SKM100-845 G3 raises the bar with it's integral sync function. The transmitter automatically adjusts to a corresponding G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The capsule is based on the evolution 800 series, providing rich sound while minimizing the risk of feedback. The directivity of the mic reproduces the voice clearly while rejecting ambient background noise; this makes it a great choice where feedback may be an issue. Perhaps you want a different pick-up pattern or sound characteristic? The newly developed G3 microphone heads can be changed out in seconds without tools.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.