Sennheiser E835 Vocal Microphone
Sennheiser E835 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications. Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Weight 330 g
- Pick-up pattern cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
- Weight w/o cable 330 g
In the box
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.