Sennheiser HSP2-EW Omnidirectional Head Microphone, Black
Headworn microphone featuring very lightweight design and superlative audio quality. Permanently polarized MKE platinum condenser capsule with omni-directional polar pattern designed for professional "hands free" applications. The adjustable neckband is visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear. HSP2 is available in black or beige, and can be ordered with connector for 3000 & 5000 series wireless, evolution wireless, or without connector (stripped and tinned leads). Includes modular snap-on cable and hard carrying case.
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side
- Microphone boom is adjustable in length and angle
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapor deposition process
- Can also be used with the cardioid HSP4 boom microphone
- Boom microphone
- Clips for attaching the microphone boom
- Connection cable
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Caps for altering the frequency response
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.