Sennheiser MKE 44 Microphone
The MKE 44 P is a permantly polarized condenser microphone with two cardioid microphone capsules set at 90° for XY stereo applications.
- Light, robust and easy to handle
- Phantom (12 - 48V) or battery powered (1 x 1.5V AA size)
- Easy handling even in outdoor applications
- Sprung-mounted capsule ensures good suppression of handling noise
- 2-position low-frequency roll-off filter
- Transformerless balanced output on 5-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: d 44 x 90, Griff d 24mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz
- Weight: Without cable - 125g
- Pick-up pattern: 2 x cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 6.3 mV/Pa +- 2.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 25dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 35dB
- Power supply: 12-48V Phantom/1xAA
- Current consumption: 2 x 1.5 mA
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.