Sennheiser ClipMic Digital ME2 Lavalier Microphone
A precise clip-on microphone, a high-quality external signal converter and simple handling: ClipMic digital is your entry into the professional league for mobile recording with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
Now Your mobile device can be used to deliver high-quality recordings - clear, understandable, with no ambient or interfering noise. Now there is ClipMic digital. It combines the benefits of a lavalier microphone with the benefits of sophisticated signal conversion. And it comes with all the apps you need for simple operation. It is simple, easy, and intuitive and is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The Mobile Recording Series has been developed by Sennheiser and Apogee. As a reference brand in the high-end studio world, Apogee delivers the unmatched technology to convert the signal for ClipMic digital so that the result even surpasses CD recording.
With only one accessory -the Sennheiser ClipMic digital connected to your iOS device -you are ready to report or interview immediately, and create high quality audio or audio/video recordings that can easily be shared or uploaded for editing and publication.
Bad sound ripe with ambient noises is something no one wants to hear anymore, even in short smartphone videos. With ClipMic digital you capture only what you want your followers to hear -in great Sennheiser audio quality. So, if you want to make a good impression, better go for impressive sound.
The Sennheiser ME 2 lapel microphone securely shields ambient noise and focuses completely on the next sound source - whether speech or song. Simple to attach, including wind deflector and highly robust construction.
With MetaRecorder, you control your recordings with just a few taps of your fingers. The files are then available via Dropbox, iTunes, or for emailing. With the Maestro app, on the other hand, you can take full control of the ClipMic digital's finer settings.
ClipMic digital uses the lightning connector, thus saving the high-quality data stream directly in your iOS device. This leaves your headphone connector free to be used to monitor what you are recording.
- Connector Apple Mfi certified Lightning connector
- Frequency response 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level @ min.gain: 126 dB, @ max. gain: 91 dB
- Cable length 1.6 m
- Transducer principle pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Weight 24 g
- Diameter 6.5 mm (capsule)
- Pick-up pattern omnidirectional
- Operating temperature 0° C...+50°C
- Equivalent noise level @ min. gain: -90 dBFS (A), @ max.gain: -57 dBFS(A)
- Gain 0 - 35 dB
- AD conversion multibit DeltaSigma
- Digital Signal Processing Compression, EQ (selectable presets via Apogee Maestro App)
- Powering Supplied by iOS device
- Sensitivity @ min. gain: -46 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz), @ max. gain: -11 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
- Sampling rates 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz
- Bitrate 16 Bit, 24 Bit
- No Apple products included
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.