Sennheiser ME 65 Supercardioid Microphone Head
The ME 65 is a super-cardioid microphone head designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It is especially suited to vocal and speech applications. Matt black, anodised, scratch-resistant finish.
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Excellent directivity across whole frequency range
- Frequency-independent directivity ensures excellent feedback rejection
- Extremely high maximum sound pressure level
- High sensitivity
- Wide frequency range
- Integral pop filter
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 10 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 30 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB / 1 kHz (K = 3%)
- Dimensions: d 44 x 131 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.