Sennheiser SZI 30 Miniature 0.5w Slave Radiator
The SI 30 is a wideband modulator with an integral radiator. It can be switched between operation on channel 1 (2.3 MHz), channel 2 (2.8 MHz) and stereo operation. Due to its compact size and relatively low radiating power, the SI 30 modulator/radiator and the SZI 30 radiator are an ideal choice for smaller or medium-sized rooms, for covering recesses or for applications which require transmission of audio information to well defined zones, e.g. in museums.
- Compact radiator and modulator/radiator for the carrier frequencies 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz
- Easy installation and precise alignment
- Nominal deviation: +/- 50kHz
- Carrier frequencies: 6MHz
- Output impedance: ca. 20kOhm o. 50Ohm
- IR Diodes: 11
- Max. coverage area: 80m²
- Effektive radiated power: 0,5W
- Operating voltage (mains): 24 - 27V DC
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Dimensions: 118 x 25 x 90mm
- Weight: 135g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.