Radial Big Shot ABY Switcher With Transformer Isolation And Tuner Out
Designed for the purist, this true-bypass ABY switcher is completely passive meaning that there are no tone altering buffers in between the guitar and the amplifier. With the BigShot ABY, you get the pure tone from your guitar plugged direct into your amp! To add versatility, the BigShot ABY is also equipped with a separate tuner out.
This 'always on' output feeds your tuner for constant monitoring while keeping it out of the signal chain. Should you experience hum and buzz problems due to ground loops, the BigShot ABY comes to the rescue with a ground lift switch and built-in isolation transformer. Once engaged, you can toggle the polarity of the second amplifier to ensure both amps play in absolute phase.
The compact yet ultra rugged design makes the BigShot ABY ideal for pedalboards where space is always at a premium. Furthermore, because it does not require any power to make it work, it eliminates the need for batteries and space hungry power supplies.
The BigShot ABY... the most versatile true-bypass switcher made today!
- True-bypass ABY amp selector with tuner out
- On-board transformer to eliminate hum & buzz
- 180° polarity reverse to phase-match amps
- 100% passive, does not require a battery or power
- The Radial BigShot ABY is a compact ABY switcher that enables you to either switch between two amplifiers or combine the signal when you want both amps to play at the same time.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.