ProLights CHROMECOB 1x150W Full Colour StudioCOB in Chrome
CHROMECOB is designed to establish a new standard in the field of diffused light projectors, emerging from the interaction between Chip On Board technology and a new optical solution to maximize efficiency and ensure unprecedented performance in its category.
CHROMECOB employs a 150W COB LED source RGB/FullColor, combined with a special parabolic reflector built in aluminium which develops an extremely bright and homogeneous 60° output, with a perfect color mixing even in short-range applications.
CHROMECOB is a project developed for professional venues by offering a new dimmer technology with super-linear and anti-flickering ramp for any camera, with frequency adjustment from the user interface.
The absolute noiseless CHROMECOB operation makes it suitable even in noise sensitive environments or in applications with a large quantity of projectors. The range of accessories for CHROMECOB consists of barndoors, filter holders, and optical filters to achieve tighter projection angles like 30° and 15°.
CHROMECOB is a multipurpose projector and can be used in any application such as concerts, exhibitions, theater, film & TV, photographic studios, museums, churches.
Light source and optics
- 1x150W high-efficiency RGB/FullColor COB LED
- Lux @ 3 m: 678,6 lux (60°)
- Flux: RGB = 2162,75lm - 15,48lm/W; R = 777,812lm - 16,51lm/W; G = 1655,4lm - 29,88lm/W; B = 238,387lm - 4,20lm/W
- Energy-saving LEDs employed, with more vivid colors and lower power consumption than traditional lamps
- Color synthesis: RGB color mixing (>16 million colors) for a limitless color range and advanced control of white color temperature
- White color temperature preset: 3200K~10000K
- High-efficiency optics maximizing uniformity of projection, framing precision, color temperature stability over the entire dimming curve
- Beam Angle: 60° (30° optic filter included, 15° optional)
- Field angle: 80°
- Dichroic parabolic reflector
- LEDs average life span: >50’000h
Electronics and features
- Several DMX selectable configurations (3, 5, 8 channels) for advanced or basic controlling
- 3 channel: RGB
- 5 channels: Dimmer, RGB, Strobe
- 8 channels: Dimmer, RGB, Strobe/Speed, Color Macros, Mode, Dimmer Speed
- Black OLED display user interface for auto programs execution, static color mode, creation of custom shows, color calibration presets
- 4 different dimming curves available
- New D-dimming technology with super-linear and anti-flickering ramp, frequency adjustment from the user interface
- Auto mode: built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Static color mode: selection of static color
- Manual color mode: manual adjustment of color
- Master/Slave mode for stand-alone operations
- Linear and “stepless” transition between DMX values
- Flicker-free operations (>400Hz)
Structure and Power supply
- Cooling: forced ventilation with noiseless fans, no heat generation
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum body conceived for long-time durability and demanding applications
- Internal protection: IP20
- Power connections Input/Output: Neutrik NAC3MPA/NAC3MPB
- Signal connections Input/Output: XLR 3p/5p
- Compatible with multiple accessories: 30° and 15° optic filters, filter frame holder, barndoors
- Double hanging bracket suitable for safe hanging and for floor positioning
- Power unit: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Working temperature: -10/45 °C
- Power output to link more units in a chain: up to 10 fixtures at 230V
- Max power consumption: 140W
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 262x190x371 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.