Tascam US4X4TP Interface Includes 2 x TH-2, 2 x TM-80
The TASCAM TRACKPACK 4x4 includes a US-4x4 interface, mics, headphones, and DAW software – everything musicians need to make great-sounding studio recordings of acoustic instruments.
The US-4x4 is a 4-in/4-out USB interface with four Ultra-HDDA mic preamps. These preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. In addition to the four balanced line outputs, two headphone outputs are provided for monitoring while recording talent.
A pair of great-sounding TM-80 condenser microphones is also included. These cardioid mics include shockmounts, tabletop mic stands, and XLR cables to help you start recording right away. The mic pair is perfect for acoustic sources like acoustic guitar, drums, or recording a singer while performing with an instrument.
To assist you while recording, two sets of TH-02 headphones are included. Use the US-4x4’s two headphone outs to monitor a performer while they play along with the track. The full-range, closed-back studio headphones are perfect for recording without bleed as well as perfecting your mix.
Also included with the interface are your choices of two DAW applications. Both Steinberg Cubase LE and Cakewalk SONAR LE are included, as well as gigabytes of loops, instruments, and effect plug-ins to start a production studio.
For anyone looking to jumpstart their studio environment, the TASCAM TRACKPACK 4x4 is like a studio in a box.
- US-4x4 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with -127dBu EIN
- Four Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
- Four XLR or TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power
- NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 57 dB for using dynamic mics
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog four TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Two headphone outputs that has 40mW/ch output power
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE and Cubase LE
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software（SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band）
- RoHS certified
- Dedicated AC adapter is included
- TH-02 Stereo Monitor Headphones
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz
- Max input power: 600 mW
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Dimension (W×H×D) : 180mm×240mm×90mm / 7.1 inch×9.5 inch×3.5 inch
- Weight : 298g / 0.7 lb
- TM-80 Condenser Microphone
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9 - 48V DC
- Output impedance : 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance : >1k ohm
- Max SPL : 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio : 77dB
- Housing : Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W×H×D) : 48mm×165mm×48mm / 1.9 inch×6.5 inch×1.9 inch
- Includes : shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8m XLRM - XLRF)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.