Tascam US2X2 Includes TM80 Condenser Microphone, TH02 Headphones
The new TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 assembles everything you need to record music on your computer. Included in the complete recording bundle is TASCAM’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2x2’s all-aluminum case features a pair of “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2x2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9. Included with the software are dozens of plug-in instruments, effects, and loops to get you started.
Also included is the TM-80, a condenser microphone ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. The TM-80 includes a shockmount and desktop stand. The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide isolation while recording and a great reference during mixdown.
For a street price under $200, the TASCAM TRACKPACK 2x2 is the perfect way to launch your computer-recording studio.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with -125dBu EIN
- NE5532 op-amps used in the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 57dB - ideal for using dynamic mics
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line output & headphone output levels
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite9
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
- Dimension (W×H×D)ï¼š186mm×65mm×160mm / 7.3" × 2.6" × 6.3"
- Weight:1,100g / 2.4 lb
TH-02 Stereo Monitor Headphones
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB +/- 3dB
- Frequency response: 18 Hz to 22 kHz
- Max input power: 600 mW
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Dimension (W×H×D) : 180mm×240mm×90mm / 7.1 inch×9.5 inch×3.5 inch
- Weight : 298g / 0.7 lb
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9 - 48V DC
- Output impedance : 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance : >1k ohm
- Max SPL : 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio : 77dB
- Housing : Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W×H×D) : 48mm×165mm×48mm / 1.9 inch×6.5 inch×1.9 inch
- Includes : shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8m XLRM - XLRF)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.