Denon DN-333XAB Mixer Amplifier With Bluetooth
POWER UP YOUR AUDIO SOURCES WITH THE BLUETOOTH ENABLED DN-333XAB AMPLIFIER/MIXER
New installation centerpiece streamlines the mixing and amplification of multiple audio sources
The Bluetooth®-enabled DN-333XAB forms the heart of a complete commercial audio system by mixing and amplifying wireless, microphone and line input sources. This rackmount mic/line mixer with integrated amplifier is ideal for the education, fitness, restaurant and hospitality markets.
Perfect for driving in-ceiling or wall-mounted speaker systems, the DN-333XAB features 120 watts of built-in Class D amplification at ultra-low distortion for exceptional clarity. Dedicated mixing controls for three XLR+1/4-inch combination microphone inputs, two pairs of stereo line level RCA jack inputs, and a front-panel 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input gives users the ability to create a seamless blend of audio from a plethora of source types. A front-panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator provides a fast and simple wireless connection to smartphones and tablets. A quick-responding limiter eliminates the negative audible effects of excessively high input signals from microphones or playback material.
The DN-333XAB output section offers detachable Euroblock 70V and 100V outputs with a 4-ohm transformer bypass output, as well as Chime, Alarm, and push-to-talk mic facilities. An RCA line-level send and return connector lets the installer integrate external audio processors, if desired. The compact 2RU unit fits neatly with other rack-mounted equipment for an integrated system appearance, or may sit on a shelf via the attached rubberized feet.
More than ever before, commercial installations require utmost flexibility without compromising sound quality or increasing complication. That’s why we developed the DN-333XAB. It fuses comprehensive source mixing and simple, intuitive operation with professional amplification, in a compact and affordable package that works with virtually every mobile device imaginable.
- Audio mixer with Bluetooth receiver and 120 Watt amplifier
- Accepts & mixes all common audio input types
- Independent volume controls for mic, line and Bluetooth inputs
- (3) XLR+1/4” combo mic inputs with selectable +15V phantom power
- (2) RCA line level stereo inputs; front panel 1/8” (3.5mm) Aux input
- Built-in limiter automatically prevents erratic audio sources from clipping
- Front panel Bluetooth pairing control with LED status indicator
- Master level control with system Bass and Treble adjustments
- Euroblock connections for Common, 4 Ohm transformer bypass, 70V, 100V, microphone PTT, Alarm and Chime outputs
- RCA line-level send-return connections
- Stereo RCA Aux outputs
- Space-saving 2RU designInputs
- Mic In: 3 XLR-TRS connector
- Line In: 2 RCA connectors
- Aux In: 1/8" TRS Input
- Aux Out: RCA connector
- Speaker Out: Euroblock connector
- 4 Ω, 70V Line, 100V Line
- Alarm/Chime/MI1 Output: Euroblock connector
- Frequency Response
- Line: 60 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Mic: 120 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- THD <0.1%
- Power Amplifier 120W (RMS) Class D
- Aux Output Level 0 dBV
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Version: 3.0
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 3, +4 dBm
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- Receiver Sensitivity: < -70 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- Connection: Standard IEC (switching power supply)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 19" x 8.25" x 3.75"
- 48.3 cm x 21 cm x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 12.85 lbs 5.8 kg
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.