XTA Dual 30 Band Graphic Equaliser
Whilst high quality long-throw 45mm sliders are used for better resolution.
The GQ600 also provides excellent noise and distortion performance, with a flat noise figure of better than -98dBm.
A shelving H.F. Trim section is provided, with adjustable gain and frequency allowing fast adjustments to be made to overall high frequency response. This obviates the need for system re-voicing when, for example, changes in humidity or audience size occur.
A sweepable high-pass filter offers turnover frequencies of 10Hz to 150Hz and a fixed frequency low-pass filter is also provided for increased H.F. driver protection. This filter is selectable in or out of circuit via jumper links on the main circuit board.
Audio inputs and outputs are provided on lockable LXR's and 'quick-wire' Klippon connectors and are fully electronically balanced as standard. Optional transformer balancing is also available for both inputs and outputs.
Additional features include; relay fail-safe bypass, peak level indicators and optional perspex security cover.
The GQ600 is sturdily constructed from high quality components and undergoes extensive testing and quality control procedures including a minimum 48 hours burn-in period prior to despatch.
- H.F Trim section with adjustable gain and frequency allows fast adjustments to be made to overall H.F response. This obviates the need for system re-voicing when, for example, changes in humidity or audience size occur.
- Filter design is carefully optimised for good interpolation and improved narrow band performance.
- Excellent noise and distortion performance.
- High quality long throw 45mm sliders are used, improving resolution whilst eliminating the need for range switching.
- Sweepable high-pass filter is provided.Inputs and outputs are fully electronically balanced as standard.
- A fixed frequency 18 dB/octave low-pass filter is provided for increasedH.F driver protection.
- Both XLR and Klippon "quick-wire" connectors are provided.
- Peak level indicators give prior warning of onset of clipping anywhere inthe equaliser.
- Relay fail-safe bypass is provided, with turn-on delay.
- Gain control and EQ in/out switch for each channel.
- Inputs Two, electronically balanced [++]
- Impedance > 10k ohms
- CMRR > 65dB 50Hz - 10kHz
- Outputs Two, electronically balanced [++]
- Source Imp. < 60 ohms
- Min. Load 600 ohms
- Max. Level ± 23dBm into 600 ohm load
- Gain ± 10dB via rotary control
- Frequency Resp. ± 0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz with controls "flat"
- Eq'v. Input Noise <- 100dBm (20Hz - 20kHz un-weighted) with controls "flat"
- Distortion @ +18dBm< 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation > 80dB @ 1kHz
- Peak Indicator Threshold: + 20dBu
- H.F Trim
- Filter Type 2nd order, optimum phase, shelving
- Frequency 2K - 20kHz
- Gain ± 8dB
- H.F Trim In/Out Front panel switch with LED
- High-pass Filter
- Filter Type 12dB/octave H.P
- Frequency (-3dB) 10Hz - 150Hz
- Low-pass Filter
- Filter Type 18dB/octave 3dB @ 27kHz
- LPF In/Out Link selectable on PCB
- Equaliser Section
- Filters 2 x 301/3 octave, 25Hz-20kHz
- Filter Type High performance simulated LCR network
- Freq. Tolerance ± 3%
- Range ± 10dB
- Power 110/120 ± 15% @ 50/60Hz
- Consumption < 20W
- Weight 5.0 kG Net (6.7 kG Shipping)
- Size 5.25" (3U) x 19" x 9.3" (133 x 482 x 237mm)
- excluding connectors.
- Options [++] = Optional transformer balancing.
- Perspex security cover.
The dual channel equaliser shall contain 2 x 30 filters centred on 1/3 octave ISO centre frequencies from 25Hz to 20kHz. 10dB of boost and cut shall be provided for each filter via 45mm slide controls. The slide controls shall incorporate centre detent. A high frequency "Trim" section with shelving response shall be provided, allowing up to 8dB of boost or cut to be applied at any frequency 2kHz to 20kHz via rotary frequency and gain controls. The gain control shall incorporate centre detent.
The equaliser shall contain 12dB/octave high-pass filters for each channel with turnover frequencies variable between 10Hz and 150Hz. A fixed frequency 19dB/octave low-pass filter shall be provided to aid H.F driver protection. The unit shall provide a rotary gain control for each channel allowing ±10dB of gain to be applied. This control shall incorporate centre detent.
An EQ in/out switch shall be provided for each channel, allowing the 1/3 octave equaliser section to be selected in or out of circuit. A peak level indicator shall provide warning when signals above 20dB are detected.
Audio connections shall be provided via XLR and Klippon "quick wire" connectors. Inputs and outputs shall be electronically balanced with transformer balancing available to order. A security cover shall be available to cover all front panel controls. The unit shall include Bypass relays which automatically operate when power is interupted.
The equaliser shall meet or exceed the following performance specifications:
Frequency Response: ± 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz (controls "flat")
Distortion: < 0.01% @ 18dBm @ 1kHz
Eq'v. Input Noise: <- 100dB (20Hz-20kHz unweighted)
Maximum Output level: + 23dBm into 600 ohm load
The equaliser shall operate from a 110/220V ± 15% 50/60Hz supply and be housed in a standard 3U 19" rack mount case. The equaliser shall be the XTA Electronics GQ600.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.