Biamp Nexia VC - Videoconference Digital Signal Processor
Nexia VC is a digital signal processor featuring Biamp Sona™ AEC - our proprietary wideband acoustic echo cancellation algorithm. Designed specifically to provide crisp, clear audio in videoconferencing applications, Nexia VC delivers true 20Hz to 20kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations, with natural, true-to-life sound and full duplex transmission of speech, including doubletalk. Sona™ AEC also delivers increased tolerance to differing signal levels, plus faster installation and setup.
Intended for a variety of videoconferencing applications, Nexia VC includes a broad selection of audio components, routing options and signal processing. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software, and can be controlled via dedicated software screens, RS-232 control systems, and/or a variety of optional remote control devices. Multi-unit Nexia systems can be created utilizing Ethernet and NexLink digital audio linking.
- 8 wide-band AEC balanced mic/line inputs
- 2 standard balanced mic/line inputs
- 4 balanced mic/line outputs
- Codec interface with balanced line input & output
- Ethernet port for software configuration/control
- Serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
- Remote control bus for dedicated control panels
- NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
- NEXIA software for Windows® 2000/XP Professional
- pre-configured I/O with definable processing
- RoHS compliance and AES grounding practices
- CE marked and UL listed
- Covered by Biamp Systems' five-year warranty
- Ability to select, view, and calibrate:
- Mixers: standard, automatic, matrix, combiners
- Equalizers: graphic, parametric, feedback
- Filters: HPF, LPF, high shelf, low shelf, all-pass
- Crossovers: 2-Way, 3-Way and 4-way
- Dynamics: leveler, comp/limiter, ducker, ANC
- Routers: 2x1 ~ 32x32
- Delays: 0 ~ 2000 ms
- Controls: levels, presets, logic, RS-232, etc.
- Meters: signal present, peak, RMS
- Generators: tone, pink-noise, white-noise
- Diagnostics: transfer function
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.