Audio-Technica ATH-M50XMG Limited Edition Matte Gray Headphones
Audio-Technica, a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, unveils the ATH-M50xMG Professional Monitor Headphones, a limited-edition matte gray version of Audio-Technica’s popular ATH-M50x and part of Audio- Technica’s M-Series line of headphones. The included cables and storage pouch are gray to match the headphones.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils.
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear.
- Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage.
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening.
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable).
- Element: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 284 g without cable and connector
- Cable: 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 3.5 mm connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 6.3 mm adapter
- Accessory Included: Protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.