Audio-Technica ATH-R70X Open Back Monitor Headphones
The ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica's first pair of open-back reference professional headphones. Together with the ATH-M70x, they stand as a flagship model in A-T's lineup of professional studio headphones. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it's attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
- Type Open-back reference
- Driver Diameter 45 mm
- Frequency Response 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,000 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 470 ohms
- Weight 210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and connector
- Accessories Included Protective carrying pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.