Audio-Technica ATH-E50 In-Ear Monitor Headphones
The ATH-E50 features specially designed housings that provide excellent isolation, ensuring confident, comfortable stage performance. To address the evolution of modern music production, this model also excels at providing a consistent reference in every sonic environment, making it the ideal choice for the producer on the road.
Powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate full-range response
Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
Includes a carrying case and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Type Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 107 dB/mW
- Impedance 44 ohms
- Weight 9 g (without cable)
- Cable Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
- Powerful single balanced armature drivers
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a customised fit
- Specially designed housings provide excellent isolation
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.