Beyerdynamic DT770PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- NEW - Limiter (Optional)
- Velour, circumaural ear pads
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 380g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.