AKG K81 DJ Headphones
- Specifically designed for use at small clubs and parties
- 3D-Axis folding mechanism
- High sound pressure level
- Closed-back earphones
Obviously, informal parties deserve the same kind of professional sound quality as large-scale events do. Semiprofessional DJs too need dependable equipment. The K 81 DJ fit the bill perfectly.
Their closed-back earphones, for instance, provide optimum isolation from ambient noise. The K 81 DJ will take heavy usage easily, and their high SPL capability ensures excellent sound quality. Finally, their level of wearing comfort is as impressive as their powerful low end and accurate imaging.
Their distinguishing features include:
- 3D-Axis folding mechanism for ease of handling and good user comfort. Folded down into a thin package, the K 81 dj are ready for use anytime
- High sound pressure level: High SPL capability for any type of event in any environment. Legendary AKG sound quality
- Closed-back earphones: Isolating ear cups attenuate ambient noise, keeping even quiet passages clearly audible
- Maximum ruggedness
- Detented adjustable headband
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones, supraaural
- Efficiency: 115 dB/V
- Frequency range: 16 Hz to 24 kHz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Cable: 99.99% oxygen-free cable, 2.5 m (8.2 ft.)
- Net weight (without cable): 150 g (5.3 oz.)
- Special features: 3D-Axis (folding mechanism)
- Patent(s): 3D-Axis folding mechanism (Patent no. AT 414.198, JP 3.984.595, US 7,172,052, RU 2.282.954); 3D-Axis folding mechanism (Patent no. AT 413.923, RU 2.282.953, JP 3.984.594, US 7,072,483)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.