Peavey PVXP12 PVXP-12 Powered PA Enclosure
SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker's loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker. The PVXTMp powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and amp technology. With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your "go to" speakers for sound reinforcement.
Exclusive Quadratic Throat WaveguideTM Technology
Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat WaveguideTM horns aim their coverage patterns 15° upward and 35° downward - directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
Five sets of flying/mounting points, two on the top, two on the bottom, and one on the side, with a total of 16 cabinet inserts, provide for the ultimate in installation flexibility.
Where competitors' systems lose power in use, the PVXp speakers remain constant in power output. The larger diaphragm used in the PVXp Series means greater power handling.
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- 12" or 15" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RXTM 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDTTM compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Weight Unpacked: 42.00 lb(19.051 kg)
- Weight Packed: 48.00 lb(21.772 kg)
- Width Packed: 20"(50.8 cm)
- Height Packed: 26.75"(67.945 cm)
- Depth Packed: 18.25"(46.355 cm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.