Peavey DM112 Dark Matter Powered Speaker
Thanks to their advanced DSP-equipped power section, the high-S.P.L. Dark Matter™ enclosures deliver best-in-class performance! These enclosures are perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications.
The LCD display and associated selector knob (push to select) allow selection of various parameters of operation for the DSP based EQ. Bass & Treble control access, EQ Presets for different applications or speaker position / location.
These provide a flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific and particular use, without a lot of time and effort on the part of the user. Good performance and sound are much easier to achieve, with little or no need for additional EQ at the mixer board.
Two-way bi-amplified analog amp-powered speaker system • 12" heavy-duty woofer • DX™14 compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm • Fan cooled for maximum reliability • On-board advanced DSP with LCD • Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage • Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input • A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings • Thru output is via a male XLR jack • Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure • Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use • Full-coverage perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish • Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DSP I/O is at 96 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat WaveguideTM technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings for the DSP crossover system
- Dynamic bass boost function
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use.
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- DXTM14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- 12" heavy-duty woofer
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- User Preset EQ storage provisions allow storing custom presets for later recall
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.