Peavey Feedback Ferret D Feedback Elimination
The Peavey Feedback Ferret automatically identifies and suppresses microphone feedback so you can concentrate on running the mix.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Peavey products.
- Sixteen individual filters can operate simultaneously (eight dynamically react to input changes)
- Stereo or "dual mono" operation which enables 32 dynamically-controlled filters
- Set-and-Forget operation in fixed installations such as churches and auditoriums
- Four presets for your most common performance venues
- Rear panel Defeat button locks out inquiring fingers
- Extra Max "Panic" filters for quick control of sudden, severe feedback
- Balanced XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Dynamically suppresses feedback using sophisticated "search & destroy" filters that find, lock in and kill offending frequencies
- Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
- Weight Packed: 8.50 lb(3.855 kg)
- Width Packed: 18"(45.72 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.875"(9.8425 cm)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.