Nexo Alpha E-F Full Range Loudspeaker
The AlphaE-F provides high power, full-range audio reproduction via a composite curve, folded horn loaded 18" LF driver, an exponential horn loaded 10" MF driver and a constant directivity horn loaded 3" HF driver giving 75° x 30° dispersion. Operable 2-way active with passive HF crossover for cost-effective system designs or 3-way active for ultimate performance and control, the AlphaE-F has a frequency response of 39Hz-19kHz. The AlphaE-F delivers outstanding performance as a compact, self-contained system or a flexible near or side-fill supplement to the Alpha System.
The AlphaE Series is an extension of NEXO's acclaimed Alpha System; modular, compact, high power loudspeakers tailored for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications, from clubs and theaters to large scale live events.
Like all NEXO products, AlphaE Series components are designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
- High power full range system (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) with horn loaded 18" LF, 10" MF and 3" HF components.
- Medium Q, 75° x 30° dispersion, frequency response 40Hz - 19kHz.
- Configurable for active 2-way with a passive HF crossover or active 3-way operation with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation.
- Baltic birch cabinet and high performance honeycomb composite construction.
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint.
- Optional integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system (see below left) or standard aircraft fittings.
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs.
Alpha E System System Overview
Alpha E is engineered with the same advanced materials, high output transducers, sophisticated waveguides and comprehensive hardware system that have made the Alpha System a world standard in concert touring. The design emphasis was on simplicity of operation, versatility and cost-effectiveness, qualities that make Alpha E the right choice for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications; from clubs and theaters to large scale live events and all installations where ease of use, reliability and superior performance are important to the success of the project.
The Alpha E Series is available in two formats; the Alpha E-F full range cabinet or the Alpha E-M Mid/Hi with the B1-18 bass, which together exhibit identical characteristics to the Alpha E-F in a two-box configuration for maximum flexibility.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.