Sennheiser SK500 Beltpack Transmitter, Channel 38
More usable systems per range. As the pros have known for years, having the option of lowering a transmitter's RF output power helps immensely when simultaneously operating a large number of wireless systems. This transmitter also features wireless sync to link up to a compatible G3 receiver automatically with a push of a button. The revised backlit display provides a wealth of useful information at a glance, even on the darkest of stages.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 x protective pouch
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.