Sennheiser ME35 Miniature Supercardioid Microphone Head
The ME 35 is a permantly polarized condenser microphone head for use with the Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This capsule achieves optimum isolation and is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others.
- A super cardioid capsule providing a high degree of isolation
- Element based on legendary KE10 capsule, used in Sennheiser's celebrated MKE 40 lavalier and MKE 44P stereo microphones
- All contact points are gold plated and corrosion resistant, insuring maintainence-free long term operation
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Dimensions: ø12 x L18mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: approx. 3oz
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Phantom powering: P12 - P48
- Equivalent noise level: 26dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130dB SPL
- Current consumption: 250 µA
- Acoustics: pressure gradient transducer
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.