Audio-Technica AT2020USBi USB Cardioid Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone
Combining high audio resolution and numerous connectivity options, AT2020USBi adds a level of audio quality and practicality to the range of Audio-Technica microphones. Designed from the famous AT2020, the AT2020USBi has a digital output with A/N converter that allows a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96kHz to provide articulation and intelligibility, ideal for recording in a home studio, outdoors and also for podcasting or voiceovers.
- Cardioid microphone with Micro-HDMI output for high-resolution recording, on iPad or iPhone (with Lightning connector) or on the computer via USB
- High-quality A/N converter with a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96 kHz for high resolution sound reproduction
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Extended frequency response ideal for podcasting, home recording studios, outdoor recording or voice recording.
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X and iOS 7.02 or later (Lightning port required)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements USB Power (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)
- Bit Depth 24 bit
- Sample Rate Up to 96 kHz
- Volume Control Mic gain control
- Weight 350g
- Dimensions 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector Micro HDMI
- Accessories Included Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 1.5 m USB cable; 1.5 m Lightning cable
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.