Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT2050 Studio Microphone
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Audio Technica microphones.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 42dB (7.9mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 120ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 132dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical
- Weight: 412g (14.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0mm (6.69") long, 52.0mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Accessories: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.