Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
At a very affordable price, the AT2020 is the best choice for a first cardioid condenser studio microphone, combining performance, quality, robustness and versatility. Its high sound pressure level (144 dB) and exceptional dynamic range make the AT2020 particularly versatile. Technical design and advanced manufacturing ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
- One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight 345g
- Dimensions 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.