AKG Perception 220, 1 Inch Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser cardioid transducer
- Rugged all-metal body
- Roadworthy construction
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Legendary AKG sound quality
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
- Comes with spider-type shock mount and aluminium carrying case
The Perception 220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering outstanding build quality and excellent value. Its many useful features and included accessories make this microphone uncommonly versatile. It delivers a classic warm, clear sound and conforms to the stringent standards defined for AKG recording products. These standards are based on AKG´s six decades of experience in making microphones and on input from sound engineers around the world who use AKG products every day.
Its 1-inch large-diaphragm true condenser transducer brings AKG studio quality to the project studio as well as all other areas of recording and live sound applications. A switchable bass cut filter and preattenuation pad make it perfectly suited even for use on loud sound sources producing sound pressure levels up to 155 dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design makes it also a perfect choice for on-stage applications. The Perception 220 comes with a spider-type shock mount and a rugged metal case.
- Type: 1" Large Diaphragm True Condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa (-35 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135 dB/155 dB (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 16 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 78 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20 dB
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Powering: <2 mA
- Power requirement: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: metallic blue/nickel grille
- Dimensions: 53 dia. x 165 mm (2.1 dia. x 6.5 in.)
- Net weight: 525 g (18.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 1,970 g (4.3 lb.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.