Sennheiser SKM500-965 Cardioid Supercardioid Handheld Transmitter, Channel 38
With its ultra-reliable performance and professional features like 32 frequency presets per range, the SKM 500 hand-held transmitter is a true marvel of audio technology. While the G3 wireless technology is impressive, the real star of this combination is clearly the true condenser evolution 965 microphone. The uniquely resonant and distortion-free sound of the large diaphragm dual-capsule microphone lets the singing voice become an authentic and intimate experience for any audience. Experience a studio-quality true-condenser microphone that is designed for wireless stage use. The 965 capsule can be switched between cardioid and super-cardioid patterns, making it versatile for a wide variety of styles.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 x SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, large diaphram, cardioid/super-cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 x protective pouch
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.