Sennheiser E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser E945 Dynamic Microphone
The Sennheiser e945 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone which cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
- 1 e 945
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Sennheiser microphones.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Delivery includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Weight: 365 g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.