Audio-Technica PRO41 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With On/Off Switch
This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Polar Pattern:||Cardioid Frequency|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity:||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Weight:||10.7 oz (304 g)|
|Dimensions:||7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter|
|Output Connector:||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Cable:||15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end|
|Accessories:||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.