Audio-Technica MB1K Dynamic Vocal Microphone With High Output
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLockTM switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLockTM switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year microphone warranty
- Also available as:
- MB 1k/c with MB 1k microphone and 15' cable
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||80-12,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||11.9 oz (337 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||7.27" (184.7 mm) long, 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||T1|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.