Audio-Technica AE6100 Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
The Artist Elite AE6100 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of 'pop' protection.
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- The back-cavity assembly 'floats' inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55dB (1.7mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||6.97" (177.0mm) long, 1.89" (48.0mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0mm to 22.0mm) tapered body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.