Audio-Technica AE4100 Microphone
Audio-Technica's high-performance AE4100 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of 'pop' protection.
- Destined to be the next classic
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly 'floats' inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex® stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
|Frequency Response||90-18,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Weight||10.9 oz (310 g)|
|Dimensions||6.97" (177.0 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30" to 0.87" (33.0 to 22.0 mm) tapered body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.