AKG HT 4500 Handheld Transmitter
- Up to 50 mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA size dry batteries, 12 hours on optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management System
- 30 MHz wide UHF band, up to 1200 selectable frequencies
- Choice of six interchangeable microphone elements
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger
The HT4500 is a professional handheld transmitter with a rugged body and connects to a choice of six different microphone elements to cover a wide range of applications.
Microphone elements include dynamic and condenser cardioid and hypercardioid models. The 30 MHz wide UHF band provides up to 1200* selectable frequencies, and several preset frequency banks for various countries help you set up a multichannel system very quickly. A backlit display makes it very easy to tune the HT4500 to the same frequency as the SR4500 receiver. A pilot tone system continuously sends transmitter status data including MUTE switch position and remaining battery life to the receiver.
Integrated charging contacts let you charge the optional BP4000 battery pack without having to remove it from the transmitter. After only one hour, the battery pack will be fully charged and you can use the transmitter for 12 hours continuously.
* The number of channels that can be used simultaneously depends on local frequency plans.
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 530, 570 to 600, 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.3% typical
- Signal/noise ratio: >120 dB(A) typical
- Modulation: FM
- RF radiation: max. 50 mW (ERP)
- Battery life: 2 AA size dry batteries: 15 hours typ.; BP 4000: 12 hours typ.
- Dimensions length: 247 mm (9.7 in.); diameter: approx. 39 mm (1.5 in.)
- Net weight: 125g (11.3 oz.)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)
The wireless receiver shall operate over a 30 MHz UHF frequency range in one of 8 bands from 500 MHz to 863 MHz, with a wide range of possible frequency settings. The wireless microphone system shall incorporate factory-optimized sets of both sending and receiving frequency modules that are built into both transmitters and receivers. Each frequency set shall comprise a 30 MHz UHF band and offer up to 1,200 discrete operating frequencies within that band. The receiver shall operate on the true diversity principle, and the switching circuit shall be inaudible. Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz for rated deviation shall be no greater than 0.3%. The receiver shall provide for a manual squelch adjustment as well as an automatic squelch option (tone code squelch) for optimum system operation. Audio output shall include a balanced XLR connector as well as an unbalanced 6.3 mm / 1/4-inch jack connectors. The output from the 3-pin XLR-type connector shall be adjustable in 3 steps (-30, 0, +6 dB). A data port for connecting a pc-controlled network and logic out connector shall be provided. The receiver shall be controlled by a jog wheel and shall provide a backlit color display as well as a programmable LED ring (red/green) showing the overall system status. The wireless receiver shall be the AKG Acoustics Model SR 4500.
The wireless system shall operate over a 30 MHz UHF frequency range in one of 8 bands from 500 to 863 MHz, with a wide range of possible frequency settings. The wireless microphone system shall incorporate factory-optimized sets of both transmission and receiving frequency modules that are programmed into both transmitters and receivers. Each frequency set shall comprise a 30 MHz UHF band and offer up to 1,200 discrete operating frequencies within that band, with transmitter power not exceeding 50 milliwatts. Both handheld and bodypack type transmitters shall be provided. The bodypack transmitter shall accommodate both microphone and line level inputs. The transmitters shall operate with a companding system that is complemented by the receiver, providing an A-weighted system dynamic range in excess of 120 dB. The transmitters shall indicate input overload via an LED indicator and on a backlit display battery lifetime shall be displayed in hours as well as the transmitting frequency. Handheld transmitters shall have a maximum diameter of 39 mm and a length, including antenna, no greater that 239 mm. The wireless microphone system shall be the AKG Acoustics Model WMS 4500.
Available Frequency Bands: 500-530, 570-600, 650-680, 680-710, 720-750, 760-790, 790-820 und 835-862 MHz
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.