AKG CK99L Low Profile, Clip-On Microphone
- Inconspicuous clip-on microphone
- Natural, airy sound
- High ambient noise rejection
- Low-profile, cost efficient clip-on microphone for applications including houses of worship, lecturers, etc. Connects to AKG bodypack transmitters.
The CK 99 L provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10 kHz for added clarity. Its cardioid polar pattern and bass rolloff combine to suppress unwanted ambient noise.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 15 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8.8 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 118 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 to 10 VDC or 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938 using MPA V L
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.6 m (5 ft. 4 in.)
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 2.5 g (0.08 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 115 g (4 oz.)
The microphone shall be a cardioid condenser clipon microphone for handsfree use by lecturers, preachers, tour guides, video production personnel, etc. The microphone shall perform to the following specifications: frequency range: 15 to 18,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 8.8 mV/Pa; electrical impedance: 200 ohms. The microphone shall measure 8 mm (0.3 in.) in diameter and 23 mm (0.9 in.) in length, the microphone cable shall be 1.6 m (5 ft. 4 in.) long. The microphone shall weigh 2.5 g (0.08 oz.) and be finished in matte black.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.