AKG C417PP Lavalier Microphone
- Extremely light, inconspicuous lavalier microphone
- Excellent audio quality across the full bandwith
Affordable professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and windscreen are supplied with each C 417.
C 417 PP: For hardwire applications, with standard XLR connector for phantom powering.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (incl. MPA V L)
- Max. SPL: 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Powering: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: C 417 PP: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: C 417 PP: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: C 417 PP: 68 g / 2.4 oz.
- Shipping weight: C 417 PP: 220 g / 8.1 oz.
Lavalier condenser microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern, applications: clip-on microphone for lecturers ("handsfree"), theatre, stage miking. Bandwidth 20-20,000 Hz, sensitivity at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa, electrical impedance 200 ohms, dimensions: 7.5 mm (0.3 in.) Ø, length: 15 mm (0.6 in.), cable length: 3 m (10 ft.) (1,5 m (5 ft.)), XLR plug with phantom powering adapter (3-pin mini XLR), phantom powering: 9-52 V, supply current approx. 2 mA, matte black finish, net (without cable)/shipping weight: 68/220g (2.5/8.1 oz.) (8/160 g (0.3/5.9 oz.)). Including accessories: windscreen, fixing material.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.