Sennheiser MKE2 EW3 Gold Lapel Microphone, Beige
The MKE 2-4 Gold-C is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work. It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella Diaphragm™ and a welded housing protect the MKE 2 Gold against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions.
- New Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- Dimensions: d - 4.8mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 20.....20000 Hz +- 3dB
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- With TRS-connector for EW-series, cable length 1.6 m, beige incl. MZW 2 and MZQ 2
- Cable length: 1.6m
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa +- 3dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 26dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7.5V
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.